Cost of Neurotherapy
Renew Neurotherapy is an interdisciplinary clinic with multiple options for intervention and cost coverage:
- Occupational therapy, nursing and psychotherapy coverage through private insurance (OTIP, Sunlife)
- Long-term disability coverage
- Automobile Insurance coverage (Renew Neurotherapy is registered through HCAI (Health Claims for Auto Insurance))
- Renew Neurotherapy is a Blue Cross provider (Canadian Forces, Veterans Affairs Canada)
- Psychological supervision rehabilitation services are available in consultation with Dr. Jeffrey Philips
- Renew Neurotherapy accepts private pay clients
Why is neurofeedback less expensive at Renew Neurotherapy?
Due to the fact that Renew Neurotherapy is an occupational therapy, psychotherapy and nursing practice, neurofeedback costs are decreased in comparison to some other practices. Rest assured that this does not impact on your quality of care! Occupational Therapists and Psychotherapists are both supported by the Biofeedback Certification International Alliance (www.bcia.org) as regulated health care providers who are supported in the use of neurofeedback as a part of their practice.
The College of Regulated Psychotherapists of Ontario, College of Occupational Therapists and the College of Nurses of Ontario all support the use of biofeedback/neurofeedback as being within psychotherapy, occupational therapy and nursing scope of practice.
Don’t I need to work with a psychologist if I have a mental health or learning issue?
Can occupational therapists, registered nurses and psychotherapists help me with my mental health concerns?
Members of the following six regulatory colleges are authorized to provide psychotherapy in the Province of Ontario:
- College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- College of Psychotherapists of Ontario
- College of Nurses of Ontario
- Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- College of Psychologists of Ontario
Occupational therapists, psychotherapists and registered nurses do not provide diagnoses, or prescribe medication; however, they complete assessments, make recommendations and perform therapy.
Please visit any of the indicated colleges for further information, or contact us directly with questions.
Cost of services:
Renew Neurotherapy rates are consistent with occupational therapy, nursing and psychotherapy rates across Ontario. Given the wide range of services provided and the unique needs of each client, it is difficult to estimate cost without understanding your needs. Please contact us in order to discuss your specific situation.